Students must complete 3 required courses, a multivariable calculus course, a proof writing course, and a linear algebra course. Students will then complete additional elective courses to complete their minor, the number of courses depending on the type of minor the student is pursuing.
Traditional Minor Requirements
Honors Minor Requirements
- Complete at least 15 hours of math, from the required and elective courses
- At least 2 courses must be honors math courses (2162.02 does not count as honors)
- Courses that constitute minor must have a GPA of at least a 3.0
Students wishing to complete the Honors Math Minor Option 1 should visit the Math Advising Office to discuss course selection an overlap with the major requirements.
Please refer to the traditional minor requirements and add one additional elective.
- Complete at least 18 hours of math, from the required and elective courses.
- Courses that constitute minor must have a GPA of at least a 3.3