Great American Insurance Group
The Great American Annuity Group's $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the top scoring applicant for each of the first seven ASA exams from January through June, and July through December. Eligible applicants must:
- Be a resident of Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky
- Be enrolled in an Actuarial Science Program
- Pass one of the first seven ASA exams this year
Email Dr. Brad Waller at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Every year a scholarship of $1,000-3,000+ is awarded to a junior (a student who will NOT graduate in the coming May) in actuarial science at OSU. The scholarship is both merit- and need-based. If you want to apply, please contact Chunsheng Ban (email@example.com) by Friday, January 31, 2020 with the following information:
- a personal statement which includes your BIO background, academic goals, number of actuarial exams taken and passed, outside-the-classroom experience, eventual career goal, and what a scholarship would mean to you
- a copy of your resume
- a simple statement in your response email giving us permission to share your profile and resume with State Auto
In addition, it is strongly recommended that you file a scholarship application with the college and file a FAFSA application.
Griffith Foundation Scholarships
The Griffith Foundation Scholarships are offered periodically. When available, information will be posted to the following site: https://www.griffithfoundation.org/pipeline-development/scholarships/