Great American Insurance Group
The Great American Annuity Group's $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the top scoring applicant for each of the first seven ASA exams from January through June, and July through December. Eligible applicants must:
- Be a resident of Ohio, Indiana or Kentucky
- Be enrolled in an Actuarial Science Program
- Pass one of the first seven ASA exams this year
Email Dr. Brad Waller at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Every year a scholarship of $1000-3000+ is awarded to a junior (a student who will NOT graduate in the coming May) in actuarial science at OSU. The scholarship is both merit and need based. If you want to apply, please contact Chunsheng Ban (email@example.com) by Friday, January 31, 2020 with the following information
- a personal statement which includes your BIO background, academic goals, number of actuarial exams taken and passed, outside the classroom experience, eventual career goal, and what a scholarship would mean to you,
- a copy of your resume,
- a simple statement in your response email giving us permission to share your profile and resume with State Auto
In addition, it is strongly recommended that you file a scholarship application with the college and file a FAFSA application.
Griffith Foundation Scholarships
The Griffith foundation scholarships are offered periodically. When available, information will be posted to the following site: https://www.griffithfoundation.org/pipeline-development/scholarships/