Undergraduate students at Ohio State, regardless of major, share a common curriculum, the university's General Education program. General Education course work is an integral component of an Ohio State degree, providing graduates the skills, competencies, and breadth of knowledge to become educated, productive citizens.
Each of The Ohio State University's 200 major requires their students to fulfill different mathematics requirements. Students can find the mathematics requirements necessary to complete their degree by find their major in the different colleges and schools.
- College of Arts and Sciences Math Requirements
- Fisher College of Business Math Requirements
- College of Engineering Math Requirements
- Knowlton School Math Requirements
- College of Education and Human Ecology Math Requirements
- School of Environment and Natural Resources Math Requirements
- College of Food, Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Math Requirements
- School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Math Requirements
- College of Dentistry Math Requirements
- College of Nursing Math Requirements
- College of Pharmacy Math Requirements
- The John Glenn College of Public Affairs Math Requirements
- College of Public Health Math Requirements
- College of Social Work Math Requirements
Students that have questions about the mathematics requirements for their degree should contact the advising office in their department or their academic advisor.