Ohio State nav bar

Forms & Resources

OSU Mathematics Graduate Program Handbook [pdf]



Most forms that you will need can be found and submitted electronically through the Graduate School's GradForms web site. Forms available include those required for:

  • Candidacy
  • Final Examination
  • Graduation
  • Dual Degree or Minor
  • Late Course Add or Drop
  • Transfer of Credit
  • Transfer of Program


Course Registration:

Course Enrollment Permission Form [pdf] - Used to add courses to your OSU enrollment which require permission. Examples include MATH 6193, 6999, 7193 and also if adding a course after the first week of the semester. Students can look up the course number on BuckeyeLink, or in the case of the classes listed above, on the Grad Office message board each semester. Students must obtain the required signature(s) and take the form to the Graduate School to process (second floor of University Hall).


Final Semester (Graduation) Procedures:

Final Semester | Graduate School (osu.edu)


Graduate Travel Support:

Students may request travel funding from the department using the online Travel Grant ApplicationFor trips outside the US, also complete the ITPC Individual Student Travel Assessment.

[pdf] - Some links on this page are to .pdf files. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please email math@osu.edu. PDF files require the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader software to open them. If you do not have Reader, you may use the following link to Adobe to download it for free at: Adobe Acrobat Reader.