Students in the College of Social Work must complete one of the following for each of the three requirements.
- Basic Quantitative Skills (one of the following)
- Math Placement Test score of L, M, N, or R
- Math 1060 Supplementary Pre-College Mathematics
- Math 1075 Precollege Mathematics II
Note: Math 1060 Supplementary Pre-College Mathematics and Math 1075 Precollege Mathematics II is remedial and does not count toward the degree.
- Quantitative and Logical Skills (one of the following)
- Math 1114 to 5999
- CSE 1111 Introduction to Computer-Assisted Problem Solving or any course at the 1200 level or above
- Linguistics 2001 Language and Formal Reasoning
- Linguistics 3801 Code Making and Code Breaking
- Philosophy 1500 Introduction to Logic
- Philosophy 1501 Introduction to Logic and Legal Reasoning
- Philosophy 2500 Symbolic Logic
- Data Analysis sequence