- Schedule a Class with a Time Conflict Procedure
- Override the Limit and Enter a Closed/Waitlisted Section Procedure
- Repeating a Math Course Procedure
- Enter a Course Requiring Permission (Other) Procedure
The Department of Mathematics has procedures for students that are unable to add classes due to time conflicts. Students that are unable to schedule classes because of work conflicts or are enrolled in another course at the same time need to review the Time Conflicts page for details about the procedure to add their course.
Students that need permission to add a closed or waitlisted course need to review the Waitlist, Closed, and Changing Sections page for details about the procedure to add their course.
Students that need to repeat a math course may need to receive permission to add the course. Students need to determine if they are eligible to repeat a math course by reviewing the different situations on the Repeating Math Courses page.
Students requesting permission to add a math course for any other reason for request permission from the Math Advising Office.
- Students may request permission to add a course by emailing the Math Advising Office or in person during Walk-in hours.
- Students that request permission to add a course for nontraditional reasons may be requested to file a Math Registration Petition. Students should first discuss their situation with the Math Advising Office.