Instructions, Rules & Procedures:
- All applicable form fields must be completed.
- Form should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to intended travel.
- Request from your advisor a letter of support submitted to the Graduate Office.
- Travel should be for professional purposes (workshop, conference, research, job search, etc.).
- Travel must not conflict with teaching duties. Please consult with Dr Boros for permission and to arrange any necessary coverage prior to submission.
Completed applications will be reviewed by the Graduate Studies Committee. You may be offered full, partial, or no support. Important factors considered in the decision will include the academic merits of the travel and the amount of travel suppport previously awarded to the applicant. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.