The MRI provides support (typically lodging and per diem) for Short Term Visitors, up to two weeks. Often a seminar speaker is invited to extend the visit beyond the 3 days covered by the Seminar budget. Such a visitor will receive additional support from the Short Term Visitors budget.
Long Term Visitors typically receive travel and local expenses, but no honorarium. Such visitors are requested to be here for at least two weeks.
Applications should be submitted at least a few weeks prior to the proposed Short Term Visitor visit. There is typically a request sent out soliciting Long Term Visitor requests in the Fall of each fiscal year.
The applications should be sent via the on-line MRI Visitor Proposal Form.
Current Long Term Visitors
- Leo Girardin - Universite Pierre et Marie Curie - 9/4/17 - 11/26/17
- Thomas Farrell - Binghamton University - 1/23/18-2/7/18
- Jae Keol Park - National Academy of Sciences, Seoul, Korea - 4/21/18 - 5/6/18
- Petr Siegl - University of Bern - 5/1/18 - 5/23/18
- Marcus Slupinski - University of Strasbourg - 5/16/18 - 6/13/18
Current Short Term Visitors
- Giulio Peruginelli - University of Padova - 7/15/18 - 7/21/18
- Dario Spirito - Universita degli Studi "Roma Tre" - 10/13/18 - 10/19/18
- Sebastian Donoso - Universidad de O'Higgins - 11/30/18 - 12/17/18
- Jia Gou - University of Minnesota 12/24/18 - 12/30/18
- Emeric Bouin - Université Paris-Dauphine - 1/30/19 - 2/7/19
- Alexander Engel - University of Regensburg, DE - 2/11/19 - 2/22/19
- Pabalo Pelaez - UNAM - 3/11/19 - 3/22/19