The MRI provides support (typically lodging and per diem) for Short Term Visitors, up to two weeks. Often a seminar speaker is invited to extend the visit beyond the 3 days covered by the Seminar budget. Such a visitor will receive additional support from the Short Term Visitors budget.
Long Term Visitors typically receive travel and local expenses, but no honorarium. Such visitors are requested to be here for at least two weeks.
Applications should be submitted at least a few weeks prior to the proposed Short Term Visitor visit. There is typically a request sent out soliciting Long Term Visitor requests in the Fall of each fiscal year.
The applications should be sent via the on-line MRI Visitor Proposal Form.
Current Long Term Visitors
- Inger Johanne Haland Knutson - University of Agder - 6/19/19 - 7/3/19
Current Short Term Visitors
- Bo Zhang - UC Davis - 8/19/19 - 8/27/19
- Jia Gou - Univesity of Minnesota - 10/23/19-10/28/19
- Tomasz Downarowicz, Wroclaw Univerity of Science and Technology - 10/25/19- 11/16/19
- Ohannes Karakashian - University of Tennessee - 10/27/19-10/31/19
- Tyler Bongers - Washington University - 10/28/19-10/31/19
- Camille Horbez - CNRS, Laboratoire de Mathematiques d'Orsay - 11/24/19- 12/1/19
- Hana Turcinova - Charles University - 1/25/20-2/1/20
- Xueying Wang - Washington State University - 5/31/20 - 6/6/20