The 2019 Midwest Dynamical Systems Early Career Conference will take place at The Ohio State University from May 8th-9th.
View the full Schedule. There will also be a poster session, for which we encourage all that are interested to contribute.
The list of speakers includes:
- Meagan Carney (University of Houston)
- Alena Erchenko (The Ohio State University)
- Zhiqiang Li (Stony Brook University)
- Myrto Mavraki (Northwestern University)
- Noelle Sawyer (Wesleyan University)
- with a plenary talk by Ralf Spatzier (University of Michigan)
For more information, please send an email to the organizers at email@example.com
Organizers: Ben Call, Ivan Chio, Osama Khalil, Roland Roeder, and Dan Thompson
The conference is supported by the NSF and the Ohio State University MRI.